Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Soon it will be Spring....

As my days in Kyoto are coming to a close, I've started to reflect on the incredible times I've had, the different things I've come to ponder and most importantly the people I've met. A piece of my heart will always remain here, that's for sure. Today I had an awesome day which started at the movies then a scrumptious Italian buffet with my fantastic colleagues. This was followed by a wander round the Kyoto Botanical Gardens with my Japanese teacher, where we both admired the spring flowers simply bursting with colour! The Ume blossoms have also started to bloom and they are such a delicate beauty to witness.
We ended the night at my favourite Sushi Train, Kappa Zushi and departed with plates stacked high, bellies content and wide smiles.
Kyoto, you have moved me in so many ways but thankfully we don't have to say goodbye just yet!





No comments:

Post a Comment