Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dancing in a Winter Wonderland

So I've finally had a chance to upload some photos from the past month! My camera broke so these photos are courtesy of my mobile phone (which explains if the quality is a little less than desired haha). The weather has been getting cool, my flatmate told me it was snowing lightly on our roof this morning so I dashed upstairs in my PJ's but it had already stopped, boo! The last time I saw snow was 15 years ago when I went on a High School ski trip haha! Never fear, I'll be getting my dose come Feb when I'm off to Hokkaido for the Snow Festival, yay!
Anyway please enjoy the photos of Autumn leaves Illumination, Kobe Illumination, and Arashiyama Illumination (sensing a theme here?)
It's New Year's Eve tomorrow and I'm planning to spend it drinking Umeshu, eating some delish Japanese food and then singing my heart out at Karaoke (but of course!) Happy New Year everyone!!!










2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh they light up the bamboo forest at arishiyama at night... wow. beautiful! what is that building that's lit up too? looks amazing. thanks for sharing your piccies hon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some buildings in Kobe lit up....pretty stunning hey!

    ReplyDelete